NEW BOOK RELEASE: DOUBLE EDGED SLAVERY! For the last forty years, the American Muslim convert community seen it’s share of ups and downs, and has been literally going around in circles. People have been converting to Islam in the United States for decades, but where have all the converts gone? Where are their children? Why don’t we don’t see more second, third, fourth and fifth generation Muslims descending from the convert community? Why is it that the American Muslim convert community seem like a second class colonized population under the greater American Muslim community? What’s happening to our ummah?
- Why are we afraid to talk about racism within our faith practice when we know it exists?
- Ever wonder why as Muslims argue so much amongst ourselves?
- Why are we reluctant to talk about the two Muslim Americas and the growing chasm between indigenous American Muslims who are mostly African American, and largely forgotten, and the larger Muslim American community?
- Do you ever wonder why so many indigenous American Muslim converts complain of feeling rejected by the greater Muslim community?
- Ever wonder; what’s wrong? What’s the problem? Where is the disconnect? What is the source of our moral dysfunction?
So many questions, with so few answers. UNTIL NOW!!
My new book “Double Edged Slavery” answers these questions for you and more in clear, plain English without any sugar coating, without being politically correct, and without insulting your intelligence. It is a must read for anyone wanting to understand the why and the how of some of the underlying causes of moral dysfunction in Muslim America.
This groundbreaking book is based on forty years of direct observation, hundreds of interviews, dozens upon dozens of testimonials, many found right here on my blog posts, and painstaking examination and analysis of our condition as Muslim Americans. Open any part of the book and and you will be immediately enthralled and will find that many things you wanted to say, are said for you. Many of the questions people have been asking for years, are answered right here in this brazenly honest and detailed book about Muslim America!
Imam Luqman Ahmad